The Marketing Intern works in collaboration with the marketing team to provide a broad range of both internal and external communications to promote brand recognition while assisting with the smooth and effective implementation of marketing ...04/16/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Jobs for Blogger in Cleveland1 - 2 of 2 vacancies
Our People Make the Difference The Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland is part of the nations central bank. Weve provided many opportunities for professional growth during our history. For thirteen years in a row, weve been named One of Northeast ...02/09/2013 in omni-jobs.com [Details]
2 current Blogger jobs in Cleveland on 12/06/2013 found. Find your dream job with Renego!
Job search tips
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed.
- bulletAvoid lengthy description or sentences. Your total application’s life is about 30 seconds when it is first read by the recipient!
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression!
- bulletDo not arrive late at the interview, under any circumstances.
- bulletCome in appropriate clothing. Clothing should be clean and tidy and fit to the advertised position.
- bulletIt is strictly against the law in the USA to ask for a picture of any applicant for a job - and you cannot be asked to do so.
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletYou should call your potential boss in advance but make sure you have a quiet conversation area to speak to him. Disturbing noisy environment must be avoided. If possible use a cell phone.
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.