The Marketing Intern works in collaboration with the marketing team to provide a broad range of both internal and external communications to promote brand recognition while assisting with the smooth and effective implementation of marketing ...04/16/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Jobs for Blogger in Cleveland1 - 2 of 2 vacancies
Our People Make the Difference The Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland is part of the nations central bank. Weve provided many opportunities for professional growth during our history. For thirteen years in a row, weve been named One of Northeast ...02/09/2013 in omni-jobs.com [Details]
2 current Blogger jobs in Cleveland on 05/18/2013 found. Find your dream job with Renego!
Job search tips
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletMake sure to respect the application deadline, if any. Should the employer only accept online applications, use this route and format your documents so that they can be printed.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletYou must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression!
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletCome in appropriate clothing. Clothing should be clean and tidy and fit to the advertised position.
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletAvoid lengthy description or sentences. Your total application’s life is about 30 seconds when it is first read by the recipient!