GA-Atlanta, Company Introduction Since 2006, HubPages has been the preeminent online writing community for bloggers and freelance writers to realize the full lifetime value of their writing. Over 220,000 writers and bloggers have published over 1 ...05/13/2013 in monster.com [Details]
Jobs for Blogger in Atlanta1 - 3 of 3 vacancies
Senior Account Executive Healthcare, AtlantaLocation: AtlantaJob Code: 427 of Openings: 1DescriptionPosition Overview and Responsibilities:FleishmanHillard is the world’s most complete global communications firm, specializing in public relations, ...05/12/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Lead local, in-market Public Relations and communications with media, bloggers and social media channels for the New Distribution Group within ATT. Support the national media and blogger strategy and positioning, while delivering in-market ...05/08/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletAvoid unkempt appearance. Stringy hair and a 3 day beard can destroy any positive impression.
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletYou must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.