Job Requisition Number:71301Posting Title:Commercial Loan OfficerEmployee Group:Full TimeLocation:1437 S Boulder Ave Ste 150Tulsa, Oklahoma 74119-3638Job Description:The Commercial Loan Officer is responsible to develop and expand relationshipsfor ...05/05/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Jobs for Banking Accounting in Tulsa1 - 1 of 1 vacancies
1 current Banking Accounting jobs in Tulsa on 05/24/2013 found. Find your dream job with Renego!
Job search tips
- bulletAvoid spelling mistakes. Seek help if necessary.
- bulletUse a proper size white envelope to send your job application. Print the address and return address on labels. Use sufficient postage.
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletAvoid lengthy description or sentences. Your total application’s life is about 30 seconds when it is first read by the recipient!
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletNever forget to communicate a valid phone number and email address to reach you in your other documents.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression!