THE ORGANIZATION Blue Engine prepares dramatically greater numbers of students for postsecondary success by partnering with public high schools serving low-income communities to increase academic rigor and. The Vice President will serve in a ...05/15/2013 in theresumator.com [Details]
Jobs for Assistant Academic1 - 20 of 949 vacancies
The Columbia School of English is seeking experienced, qualified, and dedicated instructors/assistants for our academically-focused Intensive English Program in Portland, Oregon. Qualified candidates are to possess Master°s Degree in TESOL, ESL ...05/15/2013 in theresumator.com [Details]
NORTHLAND COMMUNITY & TECHNICAL COLLEGE1101 Highway One EastThief River Falls, MN 56701 Posted on: March 18, 2013 Position: Vice President of Academic and Student Affairs (Unclassified MnSCU Administrators'' Plan)Vice President of Academic and ...05/12/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
Academic Intern for Department of Art and Art HistoryDates of Employment: September 3, 2013 through May 24, 2014 (academic year)Description: The Academic Intern acts as a department liaison with the Admissions Office, conducting building tours, ...05/12/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
8023">Academic DeanJob Code :8023Location :Atlanta GA US 30345Job Type :Full TimeCareer Level :Executive (SVP, VP, Department Head, etc)Education :Masters DegreeCategory :Education, Training, and LibraryJob Description :POSITION PURPOSE:The Academic ...05/10/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Texas A&M University at Galveston invites external applications for a Full Professor to serve as Head of the Department of General Academics. This is a 12-month appointment, which will become a regular 9-month faculty position when the term(s) as ...05/13/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
CENTURY COLLEGE3300 Century Avenue NorthWhite Bear Lake, MN 55110 Posted on: May 6, 2013 Position: MnSCU Academic Professional 1 (3 positions) (Unclassified MAPE)Academic AdvisorAppointment:Full-timeUnlimitedApplication Deadline:May 19, 2013Send ...05/09/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
International Academic Programs Intern REF :WC-S-7880-13-05-SBudget Title:Admissions Intern State Professional PositionDepartment:International Academic Programs State Line :34067Grade:SL-1 Campus:Stony Brook West Campus/HSCSalary:$32, 945 - $39, ...05/09/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
Specialist, Academic InterventionWe are looking for highly motivated and skilled talent to join our team at District of Columbia Public Schools (DCPS). We seek individuals who are passionate about transforming the DC school system and making a ...05/12/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
NY-Milford Center, ACADEMIC ADVISOR (STAFF ASSISTANT) SUNY Oneonta invites applications for the position of Academic Advisor in the College’s Academic Advisement Center. Expectations include providing individual and group academic advising to ...05/14/2013 in monster.com [Details]
STARS Requisition number 20728BRDepartment Sch of ManagementUniversity Job Title Program Manager, Student and Academic ServicesPosting Position Title Assistant Director, Student and Academic ServicesBargaining Unit NoneJob Category Managerial & ...05/10/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
Company Name:GEO GRP SummaryWithin the context of the academic and vocational program, assists in developing, organizing and conducting programs that address the personal growth needs of the inmate. Will be responsible for student placement and ...05/13/2013 in recruitermedia.com [Details]
JOB SUMMARY: Coordinates assessment procedures and provides guidance and supervision to the preparation and implementation of state assessments, GED testing, and other standardized education tests administered to TJJD youth. Works collaboratively ...05/14/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
Institution: Rochester Institute of Technology Location: Rochester, NY Category: » Admin - Computing - Database Administration Posted: 05/14/2013 Type: Full Time Detailed Job Description This position is temporarily funded with an anticipated end ...05/14/2013 in netjobs.us [Details]
Company Description: The Academic Advantage offers in:home, one:on:one instruction for students in grades K:12. We tutor all academic subjects including standardized test preparation. We are one of the countrys largest K:12 tutoring programs, and ...05/08/2013 in tiptopjob.com [Details]
Institution: Fordham University Location: Bronx, NY Category: » Admin - Residence Life and Housing Posted: 05/13/2013 (Reposted Job: Initially posted on 06/29/2012) Type: Full Time No phone calls please Send cover letter and resume in one document ...05/13/2013 in netjobs.us [Details]
Institution: University of Wisconsin - Madison Location: Madison, WI Category: » Admin - Other Administrative Positions» Admin - Distance Education Programs Posted: 05/11/2013 Type: Full Time Position Vacancy Listing: PVL 76124Please Note: A ...05/11/2013 in netjobs.us [Details]
Institution: University of Wisconsin - Madison Location: Madison, WI Category: » Admin - Computing - Support and Training» Admin - Computing - Management/Director Posted: 05/12/2013 Type: Full Time Position Vacancy Listing: PVL 76332Please Note: A ...05/12/2013 in netjobs.us [Details]
Institution: City Colleges of Chicago Location: Chicago, IL Category: » Admin - Athletics and Coaching Posted: 05/12/2013 Application Due: 06/09/2013 Type: Part-Time/Adjunct Location: Kennedy King College Employee Type: Part Time Staff Department: ...05/13/2013 in netjobs.us [Details]
Institution: Stephen F. Austin State University Location: Nacogdoches, TX Category: » Faculty - Education - School Psychology Posted: 05/08/2013 Application Due: Open Until Filled Type: Full Time Posting Number: 0602285Position Type: ...05/08/2013 in netjobs.us [Details]
- assistant aberdeen
- assistant academy
- assistant academy madison
- assistant accessioning
- assistant accessories
- assistant accessories new york
- assistant account
- assistant account atlanta
- assistant account boston
- assistant account chicago
- assistant account dallas
- assistant account new york
- assistant account san francisco
- assistant account washington
Job search tips
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletYou may show off in your cover letter or in your résumé – Do not exaggerate. Do not make false statements, and obviously do not make each of your vacations an education study trip.
- bulletDo not submit incomplete application documents. No hiring manager will make the effort to call you up for the missing documents.
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.
- bulletIf there is a contact person with a phone number in the job description, do not hesitate to call that person. That makes a positive impression and he or she will remember you.
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression!
- bulletYour application must be complete. Copies of school certificates, work references and certificates complete your application.