Title: Administrative Specialist IILocation: US-MD-AberdeenOther Locations:TRUESTONEbrings to our clients: technical strength, advantage contracting, and the financial backing of our parent organization. Our position as an Alaska Native Corporation ...05/06/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
Jobs for Assistant in Aberdeen1 - 3 of 3 vacancies
Description/Job SummarySpectra Tech-LLC, is a recognized leader in providingTechnical and Program Management Services, Information Technology, and Logistics Services and Support.We have enabled their Government and Commercial clients to achieve ...05/07/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
Position Requirements Bachelor''s Degree or equivalent experience Minimum 5 years related leadership experience in managing similarvolume retail establishment Organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills Able to analyze situations and ...04/21/2013 in localjobboard.com [Details]
Job search tips
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.
- bulletRead, read and read again your job application.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletAvoid inappropriate clothing. You should neither be dressed more elegantly nor more casual then your host.
- bulletAvoid unkempt appearance. Stringy hair and a 3 day beard can destroy any positive impression.
- bulletLook at your interviewer during the interview.
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletDo not arrive late at the interview, under any circumstances.
- bulletTry to be as natural as possible at the interview. Avoid too-loud laughter or nervous nail biting.
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.