ALL CANDIDATES MUST BE ABLE TO DO AN IN-PERSON INTERVIEW AT THEIR OWN EXPENSE. Our client is looking for a .NET Develoer with the following background. Description: Builds complex user applications based on user requirements, usability, ... (more)05/15/2013 in jobg8.com
Jobs for Analyst Abel
IT Project Manager The PM will be managing projects under the Health Plan Claims and EDI organization. The PM is accountable for the end to end delivery of the assigned projects, exhibiting and applying advanced project management practices and ... (more)05/14/2013 in jobg8.com
Prestigious financial firm in Chicago seeks a senior Java Application Developer. Candidates will be working on the build out of a financial application utilizing Agile development methodology. Specifically the role requires you to:Design, analyze, ... (more)05/12/2013 in jobg8.com
Reporting to the Manager of Occupational Health Safety and Wellness, This hands-on position will be responsible for: Plan, development, implementation, delivery and evaluation of comprehensive wellness program that is in alignment with the strategic ... (more)05/14/2013 in localjobboard.com
Office Administrator We are now searching for an Office Administrator for our busy West Edmonton client. A friendly work environment awaits you at this medium sized organization. For over 50 years they have been known as a leader in the ... (more)05/12/2013 in localjobboard.com
Cost Estimator - Junior / Intermediate Description: We are looking for a junior to Intermediate level Cost Estimator to work in our Edmonton, Alberta office. Responsibilities: Develop cost estimates for small and large projects for both front end ... (more)05/14/2013 in localjobboard.com
Job search tips
- bulletWhen it comes to greeting, you reach for your interviewer’s hand and give your name clearly.
- bulletYour application must make a good overall first impression. You never get a chance to make a second good impression!
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...
- bulletAsk for a salary that is reasonable. Are your salary expectations too high?
- bulletNever forget to communicate a valid phone number and email address to reach you in your other documents.
- bulletYou must arrive on time to your interview.
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletDo not arrive late at the interview, under any circumstances.
- bulletRead, read and read again your job application.
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.