This Accounting Clerk Position Features: Growing Company Casual Work Environment Advancement Opportunity Great Pay to $14 Immediate need for accounting clerk seeking growing company, casual work environment and advancement opportunity. Accounting ... (more)02/11/2013 in careerbuilder.com
Jobs for Accounting Accounts in Lehi
Billing Coordinator, French-speakingJob : 13-025Posted: 04/12/2013Job Type: Full TimeLocation: US-UT-LehiDepartment: 250 - Accounting/FinanceCategory: Finance/AccountingSalary: HourlyBenefits: Benefits (more)04/16/2013 in localjobboard.com
Billing CoordinatorJob : 13-025aPosted: 04/12/2013Job Type: Full TimeLocation: US-UT-LehiDepartment: 250 - Accounting/FinanceCategory: Finance/AccountingSalary: HourlyBenefits: Benefits (more)04/16/2013 in localjobboard.com
Contact Securus now. We have the need to immediately fill sales positions nationwide! Opportunities are available for both Agents and Agencies. If you are currently an Insurance Professional or if you are interested in pursuing a career in insurance ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
Solutionreach, the pioneer in text and email messaging to patients, is the leader in providing soup-to-nuts patient engagement and communication solutions. Utilizing the latest text, email, voice, video, web, and social media tools, Solutionreach ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
The Client Success Representative at Solutionreach is not your typical person in customer support. Our Reps act as an extension to our customer rsquo;s practices. They are innovative, enthusiastic, and creative problem solvers with a knack for ... (more)05/15/2013 in theresumator.com
Job search tips
- bulletWhen saying goodbye, you should express your interest in the job again.
- bulletYour application must be complete. Copies of school certificates, work references and certificates complete your application.
- bulletAvoid unkempt appearance. Stringy hair and a 3 day beard can destroy any positive impression.
- bulletWith your application form do not omit to refer to yourself to tell your potential future employer what you do best.
- bulletPrepare yourself for the interview. You should know the company, offer some facts and figures.
- bulletCome in appropriate clothing. Clothing should be clean and tidy and fit to the advertised position.
- bulletAvoid anything that could show your documents in an unfavorable light. Dog-ears and coffee stains are absolutely taboo.
- bulletAvoid spelling mistakes. Seek help if necessary.
- bulletRest of your appearance - Hair, nails, beard - must be neat.
- bulletNever use an old envelope or a darker color one...